Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) - Corrxit with Ambulatory Attachment
The Corrxit Foot and Ankle Orthosis with Ambulatory Attachment features:
- The unique heel design of the splint eliminates pressure points and allows for visual examination and circulation of air over the heel.
- The Toe Guard reduces bed linen skin irritation by separating the bedding from contact with the foot.
- The Stabilizer Bar effectively prevents rolling of the patient?s leg and controls internal or external rotation
- The washable, anti-microbial foam liner of the CORRXIT® wicks away moisture, keeping the skin dry and comfortable
- The low profile Ambulatory Attachment (shown) is easily applied and removed without the use of tools