The pediatric Extension Stop Elbow with ROM Hinges provides stability of the elbow for injuries such as hyperextension, or other injuries due to forced excessive motions.
The Extension Stop Elbow with ROM Hinges provides compression and warmth to the elbow to reduce inflammation and relieve stiffness.
- Indicated for sprains, medial/lateral epicondylitis, bursitis, tendonitis, post operative elbow conditions, or any type of elbow capsule injury due to hyperextension
- Bilateral metal hinges for media/lateral elbow control with flexion/extension stop settings in 10° increments
- Anterior "X" strap controls hyperextension of the elbow
- Adjustment tabs at the proximal and distal ends for a personalized fit
- Loop and lock compression strap assures added support
- Breathable, washable neoprene material