Pediatric HD Hip Orthosis
The new HD Pediatric Hip Orthoses by RCAI controls or prevents deformity after soft tissue release and other Hip Orthoses surgeries for children with Cerebral Palsy. It provides a higher level of support and stabilization of the pelvic region due to greater coverage of the mid spine. The HD Pediatric Hip Orthoses is made of heat moldable thermoplastic, allowing for easier patient customization. A spine relief opening at the back of the brace offers better air flow for patient comfort. The HD Pediatric Hip Orthoses offers flexion/extension settings, plus adjustable internal/external rotation control of the Hip Orthoses using adjustment knobs, with no tools required. It can be fitted as a postoperative brace, or can be used post cast removal. The Hip Orthoses joints are offset to provide clearance, and the thigh cuffs adjust circumferentially for a better fit. The washable, breathable foam liner keeps the skin dry, cool and comfortable, and can be trimmed to accommodate a G tube.
- Heat moldable recycled thermoplastic Hip Orthoses girdle.
- Bilateral thigh cuffs.
- Flexion/extension ROM control from 0-120° in 15° increments.
- Abduction/adduction adjustments from 0-45° in 5° increments.
- Circumferential Hip Orthoses and thigh adjustments.
- Vertical adjustability at Hip Orthoses and thigh.
- Adjustable rotational control hinges.
- Removable, replaceable, washable liner pads.